For over 11 years, the optometrists at Dr. Ivan Wong & Associates, have been providing quality, patient-centered eye exams, contact lenses, and general eye care for the whole family. Now we bring the same high quality eye care to Stamford and Danbury. Our eye doctors and professional eye care staff are committed to spending the time needed for our patients to feel comfortable and satisfied that their eye care and vision questions and concerns are answered.
Our optometrists have developed a wide referral network to connect our patients with the right surgeon or specialist for treatments and services beyond the scope of optometry.
Whether you need a Danbury or Stamford Eye Doctor, Dr. Wong & Associates can help! We offer:
- Comprehensive eye exams and contact lens fittings and dispensing for adults and children
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K)
- Foreign body removals
- Dry eye treatment , treatment for abrasions, eye infections, glaucoma, macular degeneration and other eye conditions
- LASIK co-management and
- Screening for diabetes
Early detection and treatment of eye and vision diseases is critical for healthy eyes and vision. Whether you need a routine eye exam, vision screening, contact lens fitting, eyeglass prescription, or treatment for an eye condition, schedule an appointment with one of our experienced optometrists today! So schedule your next eye exam online now.
Come meet the best eye doctors in Stamford & Danbury, equipped with the most technologically advanced eye and vision care available.
If you are looking for experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly optometrists in Danbury, CT, near New York or in Stamford, contact us today! At our new Stamford optometry clinic, we welcome patients from all of the surrounding areas, such as Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, New Canaan, Greenwich, Old Greenwich, and Riverside and will do our best to make your visit informative, enjoyable, and successful.
- Dec 4, 2014 - "Eye" Am Home for the Holidays - 7 Eye Tips for College Students
- Nov 25, 2014 - Do You Know the Facts About Diabetic Eye Disease?
November is Diabetic Eye Disease Awareness Month. Do you know the facts? More »
- Oct 31, 2014 - 7 Things You Should Know About Eyelid Twitches
- Dec 6, 2012 - Proud Recipients of the "Knights of the Blind" Lion's Club Award