Taking good care of your contacts is important to help prevent any eye infection and to ensure that your contacts are comfortable to wear all day:
- Do not store or rinse lenses in any non-sterile water, including tap water.
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in mouth to rewet.
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed.
- Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated.
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses.
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case before disinfecting your lenses again.
Thanks to Abbott Laboratories Inc. for content used in the creation of this webpage. ©2011 - All rights reserved. Reproduction other than for one-time personal use is strictly prohibited.