Dr. Wong & Associates will be opening for Essential Care and Emergency Services.
Our Stamford Location will re-open May 26. Our new hours will be Monday through Friday 12pm-6pm, Saturdays 12pm-5pm, and closed on Sundays.
Our Danbury Location will re-open June 1 and our new hours will be Monday through Friday 12pm -6pm, Saturdays 12pm-5pm, and closed on Sundays.
We have a limited number of appointments available during Connecticut’s first phase of re-opening. Please request an appointment by email to be added to our waiting list. Please include your full name, date of birth, and best time and number to reach you at. Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Stamford – email@example.com Danbury – firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff
- Patients not wearing a mask will not be allowed in the office and will have to reschedule by phone.
- Due to store capacity restrictions, only the patient or guardian of the patient will be allowed in the office.
- Patients who have a fever, traveled recently, had exposure to someone with COVID, have a cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, and loss of taste or smell will not be allowed in the office and will have to reschedule by phone.
New Office Policies
- Due to the limited number of appointments, we can offer at this time our office will require a credit card number on file to book an appointment. If you do not cancel or reschedule 24 hours in advance your card will be charged
- During phase one we will be requiring a digital retinal image to screen the health of each patient’s eyes